Monday, January 21, 2008

Dell Deal of the Day. Vostro 1400 Laptop. $549.

I stumbled upon this Dell deal today guys.

Click here for the link to dell.

Seems to be an excellent deal for $549.

I didn't pull the trigger on it myself only because I'm forcing myself to sell my HEAVY Dell Inspiron 8600 laptop before I buy a new one.

Here are the specs.

  • Intel Core 2 Duo T5270 (1.4GHz/800Mhz FSB/2MB cache)
  • Genuine Windows XP Home Edition, SP2
  • 14.1 inch Wide Screen XGA LCD Display
  • 2GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz, 2 DIMM
  • 120GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
  • 8X CD/DVD+RW Read and Burn CD and DVD
  • 128MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS
  • Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 802.11a/g Wi-Fi Mini Card
  • Integrated High Definition Audio
  • 56 WHr 6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
  • 1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty with Mail-in Service
  • 10GB for 1 Year Online Data Backup by Dell DataSafe
  • 1 Year Dell Automated PC Tuneup
  • Dell Network Assistant
I would recommend the upgrade to Vista, its inevitable that that OS will be the future of Microsoft. I know alot of folks are clutching on to XP, but with all this horsepower it will run Vista just fine.

I also would upgrade to the webcam integrated into the top of the LCD screen. Great deal, especially if your a creepy webcam user :)

Later,
Justin

No comments: