Friday, November 6, 2009

Buy Verizon Fios Service through a 3rd Party and Save Money (Discounted Rate).

The signs are posted all over my neighborhood. "Verizon Fios is being installed here". I was pretty excited to get the service, now it is finally here.

So right now I'm eligible for Fiber Optic Internet and Television direct to my home. Sounds great. They even offer me $150 dollars to pay the Time Warner cable termination fee. Even better.

The service is amazing, just a little pricey. I suppose you don't pay Chevrolet money for a BMW, you get what you pay for.

I'll stick with my Time Warner, I like to watch Sabres hockey games in HD, and local Canadian channels.

Anyways, here's a deal to buy the Fios service through a reseller.

The service is http://www.dslextreme.com.

If you listen to any of Leo Laporte the TechGuy Podcasts out of California, you will know the sponsor very well. They seem to have decent ratings, but I have never tried their service.

Here is the deal they are offering. It comes out to be about 10 bucks per month cheaper than buying through Verizon, and maybe you save on extra fees. There is a 1 year commitment.


No comments: